Sensors & Components
• 3-axis accelerometer
• Optical heart rate monitor
• Ambient light sensor
• Vibration motor
• Touch screen
• Color LCD
Battery and Power
We recommend charging Fitbit Blaze every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
• Battery life: lasts up to 5 days
• Battery type: Lithium-polymer
• Charge time: One to two hours
• Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
• Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
• Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
• Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Fitbit Blaze is sweat, rain and splash proof, but is not swim proof. We recommend taking it off before showering, as it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If Fitbit Blaze gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then, and regularly clean your band and wrist. Learn more.
The classic Fitbit Blaze wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle and frame.
Like all heart rate monitoring technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements. Learn more about wear during workouts.
• Operating temperature: 14° to 113° F
• Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 feet
Fitbit Blaze syncs automatically and wirelessly to 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
• Syncing range: 20 feet
• Notifications: Text and call via Bluetooth 4.0
• Music control: via Bluetooth Classic
• Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
• Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
PurePulse™ Heart Rate
Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate & simplified heart rate zones.
Record running, cycling, cross training, weights and other workouts
Get FitStar workouts right on your wrist, with step-by-step instructions that coach you through each move.
See detailed workout summaries on your wrist and your improvements over time
Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed & active minutes
Automatically recognizes select activities and records it in the exercise section of the Fitbit app
See call & text notifications and calendar alerts on display
Auto Sleep Tracking & Silent Alarms
Monitor your sleep automatically & set a silent alarm
Adjust your volume, and play, pause and skip songs from your mobile playlist
Accessory Bands & Frames
Personalize Fitbit Blaze with different colors and materials for a wide range of looks
Long Battery Life
Lasts longer than competing trackers with a battery life of up to 5 days*
Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to leading smartphones and computers
Sweat, rain and splash proof
Print this guide to find the right size for you, and size up if you’re in between sizes.
Fits wrists 6.7" - 8.1" in circumference
0.75" x 1"